B. Collection of personal data
According to the GDPR information, the processing of data will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, data minimization and protection of your privacy and your rights. In accordance with art. 13 of GDPR 2016/679, therefore, we inform you that personal data of the following types may be collected, stored and used:
- information about your device, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version and operating system in use;
- information regarding your visits and uses of this website, including the referral page, the length of the visit, the pages visited and the navigation paths within the website;
- information provided by you when registering on our website, such as your e-mail address;
- information provided by you when creating a profile on our website, such as your name, profile photo, gender, date of birth, marital status, interests and hobbies, education and occupation;
- information you provide to activate your subscription to our emails and/or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information provided by you using the services of our website;
- information generated during the use of our website, such as date and time, frequency and the circumstances of your use;
- information you post on our website with the intention of posting it on the Internet, including your username, profile images and the content of your posts;
- information relating to any communication you send us by e-mail or through our website, including the content and metadata of such communications;
- any other personal information or data you have sent us.
Before you share personal information about another person with us, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of such personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of personal data
Personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- the management of our website and activities;
- the customization of our website for the benefit of the user;
- the authorization of the user to use the services available on our website;
- sending commercial communications without marketing purposes;
- the sending of e-mail notifications specifically requested by you;
- the sending of our newsletter by e-mail, if requested by you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive the newsletter);
- the sending of marketing communications relating to our business or to carefully selected third party activities that we believe may be in your interest, by mail or, if you have explicitly agreed, by e-mail or similar technology (you may inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive marketing communications);
- the provision to third parties of statistical data concerning our users (those third parties will not be able to trace the identity of individual users on the basis of this information);
- the management of requests and complaints from you your actions in relation to our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our private messaging service);
- further uses.
If you provide personal information to be published on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the user license you have granted us. Through the controls provided on the site, you can configure your privacy settings to limit the publication of your data and information on our website. Without your explicit consent, we will in no way disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities or for the promotional activities of other third parties.
D. Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officials, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors, if reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (i. e. our subsidiaries, our parent company and any of its subsidiaries) if reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law;
- as part of ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- in order to enforce, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
- the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any of our businesses or assets that we are about to (or considering) divest;
- to any person whom we reasonably believe would be entitled to apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of such personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably inclined to require disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide any of your personal information or data to third parties.
E. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred to each of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use it in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection regulations equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The personal information you publish or submit to our website may be available on the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly accept the transfers of personal data described in this Section F of this policy.
F. Retention of personal data
- This Section F sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data and information.
- The personal information processed by us will be kept for a period of time not exceeding what is necessary for the intended purposes. Without prejudice to Article F-2, we are used to delete personal data falling into the following categories on the date and time indicated:
- type of personal data that will be deleted;
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data: 1. to the extent required by law; 2. if we believe that such documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings; 3. for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk).
G. Data security
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent any loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will keep all personal information you provide us on our secure servers (protected by password and firewall).
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information online is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; we will never ask you what your password is (except when you log in to our website).
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. We recommend that you check this page periodically to make sure you understand any changes made to the policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You may ask us to provide you with all your personal data and information in our possession; this transaction will be subject to the following conditions:
- the provision of a suitable proof of your identity (for this purpose, we will normally accept a photocopy of your identity document).
We may retain the personal data you require to the extent permitted by law. You may at any time request that your personal data not be processed for marketing purposes. In practice, with regard to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, you will normally agree explicitly and in advance, or you will be given the opportunity to request your exclusion.
L. Third-party websites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of such third parties.
M. Updating information
Please let us know of any corrections or updates to be made to your personal information in our possession.
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to track users while browsing the site, improve, analyse and manage the use of the site.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse the cookies; for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using special management settings that replace the basic configuration by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 69) you can block all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and security” section, “Block content”, select “Custom”; here select the “Cookies” box and in the relevant drop-down menu choose “All cookies”;
- In Chrome (version 77) you can block all cookies by accessing the menu at the top right and clicking on “Settings”; on the left, select “Advanced”, “Privacy and Security”, then click on “Site Settings”, “Cookies and Site Data”; finally, disable the option “Allow sites to save and read cookie data”.
The blocking of all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. By blocking cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete cookie files manually (instructions for doing so can be found at http://support. microsoft. com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 69), you can delete all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and Security” section, “Cookies and Website Data”, click on the “Delete Data. . . ” button; check that the appropriate box is checked, then press the “Delete” button;
- in Chrome (version 77), you can delete all cookies by going to the top right menu and clicking on “Other tools”, “Delete browsing data”; here, in the “Time interval” drop-down menu, select “All”; check that the “Cookies and other site data” box is checked, then press the “Delete data” button.
- The deletion of cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.